What can you do to help keep the desert free of illegal dumping?
- Take a few minutes and pick up debris
- Inspire others to get involved by snapping a picture of your cleanup effort/dumping discovery/creative re-use
- Share your photos on Instagram or Twitter using the #dehsart hashtag – your picture will appear below!
- Implement a debris cleanup station in your neighborhood
- Organize or volunteer for a cleanup
- Report by calling 1-888-8-DUMPING in Los Angeles County
- Report by calling 1-800-78-CRIME in San Bernardino County
Together we can keep our desert beautiful!
The Antelope Valley Illegal Dumping Task Force meets four times each year to discuss and coordinate illegal dumping prevention programs in the Antelope Valley at:
Fire Station No. 129, Training Center
42110 6th Street West
Lancaster, CA 93534
Meetings are free and open to the public.